lots of super clouds though!
really must chose a decent location next time (anyone fancy paying for my next flight to brazil?)
1. never used a 300mm lens before
2. too much cloud early on = nothing to compare the movement with
3. no idea how to focus long and medium in the same shot
4. 5 seconds between shots results in really jerky movements of the moon (it was certainly racing along)
oh well, better luck next time!
- pinched the music from Kevin MacLeod - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (hope he doesnt mind, are you supposed to ask?)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?