F-550 Hexacopter FPV - CarbonBird Black-Box MPEG4 Recorder Field-Test
This video shows you live video-downlink FPV recordings of the CarbonBird Black-Box MPEG4 Recorder, multiwiicopter.com/products/fpv-blackbox-flight-recorder-mpeg4-pvr-for-sdhc
Featuring picture-in-picture view (CarbonBird Black-Box pic in GoPro-Pic + vice versa). Please keep in mind that this video doesn't show the (better) quality of the original recording as it has been compressed again in mpeg4 and after that via vimeo, too.
Link to written test-report: pitchbitch.eu/?p=4212
- DJI F-550 Hexacopter (stock) with 9×5” Graupner E-Props + Quadframe 155mm landing gear
- M-Controller: DJI Wookong M
- RX: IRC DUO 5.8 v1, 1×11 dbi patch, 1x 8dbi Patch, Goggles: Fatshark RCV922
- TX: Iftron 5.8 25mw nano stinger
- OSD: Eagle Tree OSD Pro + 150A E-Logger + GPS Expander
- Flight-Cam: GF-OSC CCD HAD 480TVL
- GoProHD 1 in a Quadframe GoPro-Gimbal + FPV “Snap” Protection Case
pitchbitch.eu - ur rc-heli/ multi-rotors news pitch!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?