This is the NLE Ninja and I'm here to offer some tips to help you work faster in Premiere Pro CS6. I've provided some useful links below if you are new user or if you need a refresher. The tips are time stamped so if you need to look at a specific tip you can click on it. Watch, learn, subscribe and enjoy!
Tips in Order
1. Remapping Shortcuts for Everything (1:04)
2. Nested Sequences (1:49)
3. Anchor Point and Position Values (4:39)
4. Turn Anything w/ Transparency into Adjustment Layer (5:40)
5. Turn off Work Area Bar (8:17)
6. Opt/Alt Drag Duplicates (9:01)
7. Uninterrupted Playback and Beat Cutting (9:51)
NLE Ninja CS6 Shortcuts: mediafire.com/?alx6v8v5lejr3nn
Lynda.com Premiere Pro Essential Training: lynda.com/Premiere-Pro-tutorials/Premiere-Pro-CS-Essential-Training/98952-2.html
Josh Weiss (ReTooled.Net Website): retooled.net/?cat=6
Andrew Devis Premiere Pro CS6 Basics: library.creativecow.net/articles/devis_andrew/
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?