Everyone is buzzing about ‘big data’ – and for good reason. It offers tremendous potential for improving decision-making in a variety of areas from security to market research to healthcare. At the same time, there are legitimate concerns about the risks associated with aggregating and analyzing data that is based on personal information. How can we unlock the value in big data while avoiding those risks?
• Moderator: Declan McCullagh, Chief Political Correspondent, CNET
• Elizabeth Charnock, CEO, Cataphora
• Terence Craig, CEO and CTO, PatternBuilders and Co-author, Privacy and Big Data
• Ken Dreifach, Counsel, ZwillGen
• Kevin Marks, VP of Open Cloud Standards, Salesforce.com
Recorded at pii2012 - Privacy Identity Innovation
May 16, 2012
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?