Join us to learn how Esri’s new ArcGIS application and runtime SDK for the Google Android platform extend the reach of your GIS to a wider audience. You will hear about recent trends in the smartphone/tablet market and see demonstrations of custom applications built using the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android.
Join David Cardella, Esri’s mobile technology product manager; Jim Tochterman, vice president of Research and Development from Bradshaw Consulting Services; and Kyle Shimabukuro, systems analyst in the Department of Information Technology at the city and county of Honoluluto learn about:
- Getting started using Esri’s free ArcGIS app for Android
- Building custom Android applications that incorporate GIS functionality into your existing workflows
- Deploying applications within your enterprise or to the public via the Android Market
Who should attend
- ArcGIS users, partners and customers who want to extend the reach of their GIS to Android devices
- GIS and Android application developers who want to learn about the types of custom applications they can build using the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android
- C-level executives and managers who are interested in GIS mapping applications for the Google Android platform
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?