Visure Requirements is a proven flexible and complete Requirements Engineering tool, capable of streamlining the software requirements process as part of the hardware and mechanical definition process. Visure Requirements aids effective project collaboration and increases software quality through Requirements Capture, Analysis, Specification, Validation and Verification, Management and Reuse.
During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Improve the quality of definition as an essential first step in boosting software quality
- Regain control of development and regulatory processes
- Standardize and enforce the requirements definition across the organization
- Formalize a common requirements specification structure, and handle changes throughout the lifecycle
- Achieve full traceability through all elements, from requirements to testing to execution
- Track all aspects of development with ease, from risk calculation graphics to orphan requirements reports.
- Avoid pitfalls and mitigate risk at all levels, from writing better requirements and prioritizing needs to change impact analysis capabilities
The webinar will include a demo of Visure Requirements and our new systems engineering template, an extension designed to address the unique needs associated with developing embedded systems.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?