Study 10 of 13 on Evangelism and Witnessing.
Key Text: “ ‘If you love Me, keep My commandments’ ” (John 14:15, NKJV).
1. Why are guilt and duty not good motivators for witness?
2. Rather than being motivated by our love for God, in what ways do we sometimes approach witnessing with a distinctly “Protestant work ethic”?
3. Why is love a critical prerequisite for true witness?
4. There is a saying: “Love is more than a feeling.” What evidences from Scripture support this idea?
5. In Philippians 1:15–18, Paul says he still rejoices, even though the motivation is wrong? How do you understand this?
6. In everyday terms how is love demonstrated among fellow church members?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?