My graduation (BA hons Animation) film about the friendship between a bird (from the outer world) and a slave (of the mines). When the toxic gases of the mines become a threat to the bird's life, the slave makes it his duty to release the bird from the mines. However, the bird's arrival has not gone unnoticed as the slave masters known as the Overlords are close behind...
(I will upload a higher quality version soon when I can get it under the 500mb limit)
Visit the Caged blog page for development information:
- The Cut 2011 (Mosely, UK) - July 9th, July 10th, July 16th and July 17th 2011
- Bridgnorth Animation Festival (Bridgnorth, UK) - August 27th 2011
- Short on Walls (Wolverhampton, UK) - October 13th 2011
- FLIP Festival 2011 (Wolverhampton, UK) - October 29th 2011
- Won an award at FLIP festival 2011 for "Best of Festival -Audience Choice"
- Came 2nd place in the Public Vote award at the Bridgnorth Animation Festival (August 27th 2011)
Original music by Joe Cruickshank.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?