• We are so thrilled you chose to be with us today. You saw what we were all about as you drove in…. life, stories, friendship, and faith.. so make sure to spend some time today and build your faith by sharing your story with us.
• Today we are continuing to look at SERVE.... being the body of Christ. We are going to talk about our motivation in serving. Why do you and I serve? Why do we volunteer or get involved with some causes but neglect others? What is our motivation?
• As we talk about “SERVE” we have to take a step back to today to understand what the motivation behind the “Serve” should be. Have you ever been to a restaurant and received absolutely horrendous service? What about the most outstanding service you have ever experienced? The waiter/waitress just made an unforgettable impression with their desire “SERVE.”
• Tell ya what… look around, find someone you either haven’t greeted this morning or who possibly is a new face to you… now get up, go to them, introduce yourself and share either your best “service” or worst ‘service’ experience and let them share theirs. I will give ya 2 mins... FOR THOSE ONLINE>>> POST YOUR EXPERIENCES ON OUR FACEBOOK SITE
• Heights Worship and Dinner (International Dishes)
• All Church Prayer June 13th
• Cinema on the Lawn-Secret World of Arrietty, June 23, 8pm
• July 1, Faith and Freedom… w/ Amanda
• TODAY ALSO>> DIAPER WIPES SWIPES FOR Tyler Kepley
Prayer Wall / Prayer
• John Dickey
• Pixley Camping
• PRAISE: Brett Helms job
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?