V+O COMMUNICATION - PR AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2012
A TOTAL OF 10 ERMIS AWARDS
V+O Communication is Agency of The Year 2012. The ceremony took place at the Onassis Cultural Centre in Athens last night. The team took home the Grand PR Ermis as well as 8 additional awards from multiple categories.
The honor of being awarded “PR Agency of the Year 2012” reflects a very creative and successful year and is considered a reward for the continuous effort of all people working in V+O.
V+O Group is the leading independent communications consultancy firm in Southeastern Europe with an active presence in 6 countries, 105 client facing professionals and more than 100 clients in its portfolio.
Mr. Varvitsiotis, President of V+O and Mr. Olympios, CEO stated that “in the current context of a year full of challenges on multiple levels, it is of great significance as it reaffirms our company’s strategic decision to continue aggressively investing in people, creativity, innovation and growth and single-mindedly focus on delivering results”.
Additionally to the PR agency of the Year Award, V+O and its clients won 9 awards:
• Grand Ermis for the project “Public: There is a book just for you. Have you read it?”
• Gold Ermis for the project “Public: There is a book just for you. Have you read it?” in the category of “ Society and entrepreneurship”
• Gold Ermis for the project “Nivea Modernization”, in the category of “Support of marketing activities”
• Gold Ermis for the project “A brick for AROGI”, in the category of “Reputation Management, state agencies, public organizations and NGO’s”
• Gold Ermis Direct for the project “Cosmote: Instant Research” in the category of “Business to Business –Internal Motivation Programs”
• Silver Ermis for the project “FIAT beyond cars” in the category of “Media Relations”
• Bronze Ermis for the project “WIND: A race for all” in the category of “Society and entrepreneurship”
• Bronze Ermis for the project “Cosmote: Instant Research” in the category of “Corporate governance/ internal communication”
• Bronze Ermis for the project « Creta Farms Open Days » in the category of “Events”
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?