Adds an additional physical layer of security to your community through the use of YubiKeys by Yubico even when using a non secure connection.
The YubiKey protects your online identity from malware and hackers at a security level that utilizes 128 bit strong key and the AES state-of-the-art encryption algorithm.
The keys themselves are manufactured in Sweden and California with best practice security processes. The manufacturing process involves high-pressure moulding into plastic, making it practically impossible to tamper with.
- Supports both ACP and frontend logins for extra security. Frontend logins can be optionally disabled.
- Use the free Yubico validation service or your own self-hosted service.
- Allow end users to provision their own YubiKeys or restrict adding and removing to admin users.
- Users can report their key lost or damaged and reset it using email validation.
- Fully compatible with the mobile skin*
*Physical device restrictions may apply. For most mobile applications a USB to micro USB adapter will be required.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?