This is a video of my trip to Korea last year. there is a second video coming soon of the same trip but more active

Song: Dragonfly
By: Alex featuring Snow flake
ccmixter.org/files/AlexBeroza/29816

95% taken with the GoPro the other 5% with the Nikon D90 with the 18-105mm lens
edited with Premiere
twixtor Pro for the slow motion
Magic Bullet Looks for the color grading
after effects for the beginning title

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…