This session will explore how various emerging technologies and media‐‐including second‐screen apps, connected‐TV distribution, social viewing and sharing, advanced graphics systems and more‐‐will change television coverage of sports, as well as the monetization of that coverage.
In addition, the panel will attempt to identify new opportunities that are opening up to technology companies, broadcasters, advertisers and other stakeholders as a result of these changes; outline the challenges involved in bringing interactivity and social TV to live sportscasts; explore how new platforms are enabling previously niche sports to reach a broader audience; and outline new challenges that broadcasters and sports leagues face as viewers increasingly come to expect a sports‐television experience that is enhanced, interactive, social and data‐rich.
• Ian Aaron, CEO, ConnecTV
• Christine Anderson, Director of User Experience, Sportvision
• Juan Delgado, Managing Director, Americas, Perform Group
• Paul Glomski, CEO, Detroit Labs ("Chevy Game Time")
• Kelly Moulton, VP, North America, never.no
• Pete Scott, VP of Emerging Media, Turner Sports (Moderator)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?