Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Presentation of Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve and the Freedom Award for the City of Lakewood. - Ms. Susan Coulter and Mr. George Spence, Volunteers, Employee Support for the Guards and Reserve
2. Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 18, 2012.
(6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 25, 2012.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112732 to 112740, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $924,028.45, for the period June 1 -15, 2012.
(11) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 66906 through 67038, in the amount of $609,955.92, for the period ending, June 14, 2012.
(26) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 9524251 and 67039 through 67111, in the amount of $848,279.47, for the period ending June 21, 2012.
(34) F. Approval of claim voucher number 67122 in the amount of $441.67, for the period ending June 22, 2012.
(35) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 22, 2012.
(38) H. Resolution No. 2012 -21
Setting Monday, July 16, 2012, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the formation of a Transportation Benefit District for the operation, preservation and maintenance of the City’s existing transportation improvements, facilities, functions, activities and programs set forth in the City’s 2013-2018 Transportation improvement Program, non-motorized improvement plan and the Lakewood City Council Ad Hoc Committee on Transportation Funding recommendations.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(40) Resolution No. 2012-22
Adopting the Six Year (2013-2018) Transportation Improvement Program. - Public Works Director
Review of Council priorities.
City Council Comments
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?