1. Your success should not come at the expense of others.
• You should strive to be your best, you should endeavor to succeed in everything God allows you to do, and you should seek excellence in every area of your life; but you should not do it while neglecting and stepping on/over other people.
2. The Blessing is not limited. Others being successful does not threaten your success.
• The Father wants you to be blessed, but to also bless others along the way.
• God does not want to know how many times you made it up the mountain of success; He wants to know how many people you were able to take with you.
3. Don’t seek self, seek God!
• When pursue God – who is love – success will pursue you. (Mat 6:33)
• You can give without loving, but you cannot truly love without giving.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?