This year I traveled through Alberta, Canada, from Calgary to Jasper, getting some footage along the way in the national parks. The scenery was breathtaking! I then traveled back to Ontario via "VIA" rail. I really wanted to get the Rockies whizzing by outside of the train in a timelapse, but I didn't have enough time to set up my gear after boarding the train :( .
Canon T2i with Magic Lantern Firmware for HDR, intervalometer, and video fps adjustment.
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6
Scenes and settings:
1. Pyramid Lake near Jasper
- 3 exposure HDR, Tokina @f/8 1/40s +=2 ev exposure ISO 100 every 5 seconds
2. Lake Louise
- 3 exposure HDR Tokina @f/8 1/100s +=2 ev exposure ISO 100 every 4 seconds
3. Black Bear near the side of the Road on the way to Jasper
4. Train in Manitoba
- Tokina @f/16 1/6s exposure ISO 100 every second
5. Train in Ontario, sunset
- Tokina lens, shooting in movie mode at 2.5fps (thanks to Magic Lantern)
Fill My Heart by Two Steps From Hell, from the Invincible album
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?