M Sessions (Philippines) is bringing you *So What?*, M Cafe’s premier weekly Thursday night event, featuring some of Manila’s most exiting music innovators and international guests. An insane mix of DJs and live performers make sure to keep the music fresh and different each week.
With an eclectic mix of music from funky groove nuggets to sizzling' Afrolatin rhythms to sticky true school Hip Hop to Jodelstep Adobo and far beyond , * So what?* has risen to one of the most unique Thursday night parties in the Philippines and continues to create a buzz worldwide
Beside the Live Sessions featuring a wide array of electronic live acts, organic performers, ranging from incredible multi discipline artist Lirio Salvador's self built electronic instrument creations to the Philippines' very own traditional instruments like the Kulingtan to MPC beat sessions, live vocal appearances and so much more..
there's a sheer endless list of all our past guests, here are just a few of them:
* Nickodemus (acclaimed Producer, DJ and mastermind of the New York's incredible Turntables on the Hudson parties)
* DRM (Dj, consistently releasing a wide selection of amazing music on his label Bastard Jazz Records, NYC)
* Shortkut (DJ, legendary west coast DMC champion, music innovator in ground breaking DJ collectives Invisibl Skratch Piklz, Beat Junkies and Triple Threat DJs)
* Jojo Flores (globe trotting DJ, Producer, labelhead of Gotsoul, Montreal, Canada)
* Victor Duplaix (Grammy nominated singer/DJ)
* Stevie G (world touring musician and DJ, stirring up Bali right now at Ku De Ta or his very own nights)
* Scrambled Edge (music pioneer, DJ, ground breaking eventswith Soundsgood & dOSe all over Asia)
* Phynix (from the legendary award winning breakdancing outfit "Rivers Crew", Korea)
* DJ Slide (leaving his trademark of good music and thrilling events (doSe) from NYC to Bangkok to Saigon
* Red-i & Soulflower
amongst so many others.....
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?