This Sheraton Project was a blast… especially with Producer/Director Chris Olsen at the helm! It’s always fun when you get to jump in at the beginning of a project, and we’re proud to have crafted this piece from initial concept and storyboards, all the way through the shoot, into VFX and post-production, and ending with the final Muxed stereoscopic files for DCP (Digital Cinema Package) output. The piece looks glorious in Full Color 3D…but you’ll only see that in the theatre… so for those of you on the web, you'll have to make do with this red/blue anaglyphic 3D version, or the 2D color version in the next video. By the way… in case you hadn’t guessed, we love this kind of stuff, so feel free to contact us for your next Stereoscopic 3D Project at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Agency : Freeman *
* Producer/Director/Editor/Story: Chris Olsen *
* Script: Roger Rueff *
* Line Producer: Patrick Brandell *
* Director of Photography/Stereographer: Jeff Gatesman *
* 3D Camera Team: 21st Century 3D *
* Casting: Faith Hibbs-Clark - Good Faith Casting (Phoenix, AZ) *
* Lighting/Grip: Reel Men Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) *
* VFX, Editorial, and Pre & Post-Production: Kai Harding, Inc. (Chicago) *
* Voice-Over Recording / Audio Post: BAM Studios (Chicago) *
* (SHOT ON LOCATION IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA) *
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?