Here is a short video from exhibition that happened from 14th till 17th June 2012 in Bargehouse on London's South Bank. It was a showcase of final year project and other work by Brunel Graduates (both undergrad and post grad students).
For more information about Made in Brunel visit official website: madeinbrunel.com/ - well worth seeing as you can browse through portfolio of recent graduates.
I wish I had lapel microphone as sound came out very noisy, so apologies for that. I have lapel mic now as it arrived week after this project and now I won't record any interviews in public without it :)
- filmed on 5D mk III and 3 lenses: 35mm f2, 50mm f1.2L and 85mm f1.2L
- Manfrotto tripod/monopod used for most of the shots + Glidecam HD4000
- sound from shotgun microphone RODE Mic Pro
- edited and graded in Premiere Pro CS5.5 + After Effects CS5.5
- music was done by Josh Trotter - check out his music page on SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/joshtrotter
- see my blog for more projects: kurnikoff.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?