My second demo reel for 3D modeling with Maya and ZBrush and texturing with Adobe Photoshop. Consists of five models.
1. Dinomask is, well, a dinosaur wearing a gas mask and carrying a pair of air tanks on his back. I'll let you create your own explanation as to why. Spin includes a character sketch as well as textured, wireframe, and ambient occlusion passes.
2. The Lantern Holder is a sort of . . . half man, half angler fish creature. Instead of a bioluminescent lure growing out of his head he's got a third arm holding a lantern. He uses it to confuse passing ships at night and make them crash on the rocks. Spin includes textured, wireframe, and ambient occlusion passes.
3. Prometheants is the moment of triumph for a group of ants who have taken possession of mankind's greatest weapon. Spin includes textured, wireframe, and ambient occlusion passes.
4. Lanky was the only name I could ever come up with for this tall, skinny alien creature whose shape popped into my head one morning before I'd completely woken up. Spin includes character sketches as well as textured, wireframe, and ambient occlusion passes.
5. The Unstoppable Cancer is probably the worst idea for a super hero ever. He has no super powers and his costume is the same one he wore as the mascot for Earnest's Crab Shack. Spin includes a rough character sketch as well as textured, wireframe, and ambient occlusion passes and even a brief animation using a line borrowed from Lewis Black.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?