Ice tool for fur generation. Developped at school for our last year project.
- All parameters are animatable and weight/texture map controllable.
- The system can be used for hairs and we developped tools to curl, simulate or to add noise into the strands (video coming)
- It works on a skinned mesh.
- strands orientation is based on curves constrained to the skinned mesh.
- i'm still working on the strands simulation, and on a way to cut or bend the strands when they enter in collision with parts of the gear.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?