JTP has won the first place for the Dalian Diamond Bay Competition in China.
Dalian Diamond Bay City with its glittering waterfront is made up of 8 new cities: A Prosperous City, A Gateway City, A Green City, A Tourism City, An Ocean City, An Entrepreneurial City, An International Business City and a Liveable City. And the key deliverables included:
• To encourage the city centre to embrace and kiss its waterfront partner
• To create 4 new Axes of Prosperity: Financial Services Axis, Research & Development Axis, Cultural and Tourism Axis, Production Axis
• To bring the mountains to the sea along green cooling landscape corridors
• To reconnect the people to the water and create over 50km of public coastline routes with attractions and public facilities
• To create a series of clearly defined places with strong individual identities - some will feel like part of ‘historic’ Dalian, celebrating the cities’ historical and industrial legacy, others will be new, modern and unique
• To establish 100km of inland sheltered cycling and walking routes along the bay and between communities
Design Team: JTP, Gillespies and Happold Consulting
video created by Atchain China
copyright Atchain China atchain.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?