Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade - Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September 4, 2012.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 10, 2012.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112786 to 112797 and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,230,035.97, for the period August 16 - 31, 2012.
(13) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 67984 through 68053, in the amount of $191,735.15, for the period ending August 30, 2012.
(21) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 68054 through 68110, in the amount of $147,468.83, for the period ending, September 6, 2012.
(28) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
Community Development Block Grant Citizens’ Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 8, 2012 and August 29, 2012.
Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of August 6, 2012.
Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of July 10, 2012.
(38) G. Resolution No. 2012-27
Setting Monday, November 5, 2012, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on vacating a portion of Orchard Street SW right-of-way from Portland Avenue SW and West Thorne Lane SW.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearing and Appeals
(45) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on vacating a portion of Orchard Street SW right-of-way from Portland Avenue SW and West Thorne Lane SW.
(46) Ordinance No. 552
Amending Sections 18A.02.120, 18A.02.810, 18A.30.630, and 18A.30.730 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to the Comprehensive Plan and future land-use and zoning maps. - Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(67) Motion No. 2012-38
Authorizing the execution of a grant agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology, in the amount of $976,573, for the 2012 drywell replacement project from May 1, 2012 through May 1, 2015. - Public Works Director
(94) Motion No. 2012-39
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Olson Brothers Pro-Vac, LLC, for approximately $431,375, for Surface Water Infrastructure Cleaning and Inspection Services. - Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?