Another tool created with maxscript. This tool will create walking polygon through entire mesh.
It will only stop until reaching the border of geometry. That way we can design the pattern to make walking flow as desired.
We can easily add shell modifier to add thickness on it when finished.
Viewport Display guide:
- Red = face selection as starting polygon
- Yellow (lines) = Border edge
- Green (circle) = edge selection as initial pivot
- edge pivot and center pivot
- use original face angle or specified
- pause step ( gap time between each step)
- age ( how long the polygon will stay until it gone)
- reverse animation
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?