First time shooting with the camera. Heres some thoughts:
- Sharpness (very impressed. Much sharper than the 5d)
- Dynamic Range (which i was very impressed with, much better than 5D. The corking of the bottle had a lot of latitude)
- Slomo (very happy with this, image looks great. The trigger after/before feature made getting birds flying really easy)
- Artifacts (no rolling shutter, moire and interlacing seen)
- Ease of use. (So much easier, camcorders how i miss you.)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?