WHO WE ARE
Corio is a retail property company. Our core business is to select, invest in, develop, redevelop and manage shopping centres in europe. Our mission is to create favourite meeting places: sustainable centres where people meet up, spend their time off, and shop; places they want to keep coming back to.
Our vision is to create sustainable places where people like to meet. First and foremost, Corio believes shopping centres can and should perform an important social role. Our vision of a shopping centre is of a meeting place where individuals can relax, socialise, feel at home and be inspired. We are convinced that the creation of appealing and successful shopping centres, when managed properly, will generate greater economic activity. In doing so, we recognise the importance of being alert to the changing demands of people in the catchment area and the need to adapt quickly to their demands. To be successful, we believe our centres should be sustainable in every respect: situational (location), conceptual, aesthetic, social, environmental and financial. We create to adapt.
• Creating Favourite Meeting Places
• Shopping centres that are dominant in their catchment area
• Local+ and hands-on management
• Critical mass in each of our ‘home markets’
• A strong focus on stable markets (82% of portfolio value)
• Corporate Social Responsibility as an important pillar
• Solid financial structure
• Predominantly located downtown, transit-oriented and at the heart of large communities
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?