Breakdown (in the order displayed):
- Visionale 2011 trailer. I did the character rigging and set-up, and an initial stage of the animation using Houdini. Developed at WE CAN DANCE Animation Studio.
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class highlights. I did the rotoscoping using Mocha. Developed at WE CAN DANCE Animation Studio.
- Bang & Olufsen Sound cosmos. I did the particles animation using Maya. Developed at WE CAN DANCE Animation Studio.
- BMW Concept Active Tourer. I modelled some of the Paris monuments and proposed some road designs using Houdini. Developed at WE CAN DANCE Animation Studio. Full clip showcased on: youtube.com/watch?v=TEeJUkKdt4k
- AMG Bang & Olufsen Special. For this project I adjusted and prepared the meshes of the automobiles to fit the camera projection using Houdini. Developed at WE CAN DANCE Animation Studio.
- The Two Little Dragons was my short film developed as the last stage of my MA in Computer Animation. For it I took care of every step from pre- to post-production. Done with Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Unfold3D. Developed at the University of the Balearic Islands.
- Mercedes-Benz Logo. Well known logo displayed on most Mercedes-Benz advertisements. I recreated it as close as possible using After Effects.
- I textured, lighted and rendered the droid character using Maya, Photoshop and After Effects. Original character from the short film Bungle in the Jungle.
- The same character as the one on the Visionale trailer. Improved rigging done by me in Houdini, as well as the animation.
- For the copper character I did the animation using Maya.
- For this scene I did the animation and the particles & dynamics simmulation. Part of the assets from the short film Wake up!
- I modelled, created the displacement maps and rendered the fortress in the forest using Photoshop, Maya and Houdini. Based on King's Quest VII artwork.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?