With over 2.5 years industry experience in 3D films, I present my Modelling, Character Finishing and Sculpture Showreel. I trained in Technical Arts at Wimbledon School of Art, specialising in life sculpture and costume fabrication. I then worked making props for movies and then for a character costume fabrication company where I was making heads for mascots. Deciding that my practical skills might prove transferable to the field of CG, I completed a masters course at Bournemouth NCCA and have been working at MPC London since graduating.
1. 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2'(2011) - Secondary Modelling: "Distressed" the walls of the bridge.
2. 'Wrath of the Titans'(2012) -Character Modelling: Poseidon turned to stone. Modelled for use by FX team
3. 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader' (2010) - Character Finishing: skin deformation to dragon's chest when he scratches it.
4.'Wrath of the Titans'(2012) - Prop Modelling: The Net that captures the Chimera. Modelled for use by cloth simulation team.
5. 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2'(2011) - Character Finishing: The Snake 'Nagini' finessing the shape of the snake post animation, and ground collision with stairs.
6. 'Sailor Girl' MA Personal Project: Character Modelling and Texturing whole character and props
7. Zbrush Sculpts, Personal Project
8. Sculptures, Personal Project
Thanks for Watching!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?