Hello, I am currently pursuing an MFA in Visual Effects at Savannah College of Media and Design.
Currently looking for an internship!
1.1920 inspired Indian Motorcycle - 2week project, mostly procedural textures based on tileable files and alpha masks. New techniques explored such as occlusion based masks, and the usage of mib_color_mix to composite within Maya. Rendered using Unified Sampling within Mental Ray for Maya..
2. Organic Food Plate - 2 week project textured in Zbrush, modeled, lit and rendered in Mental ray for Maya, using unified sampling. Methods explored during motorcycle project were used including mib_color_mix and layered textures, and shaders to achieve the end result. Linear workflow was used, including portal lights to simulate as close to realistic lighting as possible.
3. Gnome Tree - 2 week zbrush/maya project using uvlayout to unwrap and zbrush to sculpt and texture, rendered in mental ray, all assets produced and created by me.
4. Gnolan The Gnome - 10 week project, complete reference book made all textures based on person photos, or scans, rendered in mental ray, sculpted and textured using zbrush.
5.Train - 2 quarter project completed with Kevin George, and Nestor Prado. Responsible for texturing train engine, and blue box car, as well as UVing the box car.
6. Houdini Scattering tool - Coin Scatter - 1 week project - all assets and scripting done within Houdini, rendered with mantra. Tool allows user to quickly scatter coins with an accumulation point that slowly dissipates based on the number of point generating circles specified.
7. coconut/lime - asset for graduate student film LIME, a stereoscopic animated short featuring two sailors stranded in the ocean fighting over the last remaining food, a lime.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?