shoot-nyc! Come out for a hands-on live fashion shoot with makeup/hair artist extraordinaire Griselle Rosario, high end fashion stylist Oscar Montes, gorgeous agency model Robyn Williamson, and myself: fashion photographer Jodi Jones as we put together a shoot experimenting with the latest gear of industry leaders such as Hasselblad and Broncolor!
Event will be held at: Terminal Building, 608 West 28th Street New York, New York. 10 AM - 8 PM
For more information, go to shoot-nyc.com.
For more on Jodi, go to jonesimage.com
Kill Paris - Baby Come Back
Hasselblad Bron Inc. is proud to announce that New York City will be the host of Shoot NYC, a professional photography forum held on October 25 and 26, 2012 at the Terminal Building located at 608 West 28th Street New York, New York.
The event, originally established in NYC four years ago, has spread internationally. Shoot NYC is an exciting and informative forum based on the premise of building a photographic community. In addition to a wide range of free professional photography seminars, industry leaders broncolor and Hasselblad will help you learn how to harness and integrate the market's most advanced photographic tools into your business, improving both your photography and your bottom line. Top industry professionals will host workshops and hands-on seminars in an array of subjects, whether you’re interested in fashion, portraiture, commercial, stock or repro.
This event is ideal for professional photographers, photo assistants, advanced students, or any imaging professional that would like to learn about the latest products and techniques being used in the digital capture market.
Event, Partners and Sponsors:
1. Shoot NYC: @shootNYC , facebook.com/shootphotoforum
2. Hasselblad Bron Inc. : @hasselbladbron , facebook.com/hasselbladbron
3. Hasselblad Americas: @hassyusa , facebook.com/hasselbladamericas
4. Lucie Foundation: @luciefoundation, facebook.com/luciefoundation
5. Calumet: @calumetphoto, facebook.com/calumetphotographic
6. Digital Photo Pro: @digitalphotopro, facebook.com/digitalphotopro
7. HD Video Pro: @hdvpmag, facebook.com/hdvideopro
8. APA: @APANational, facebook.com/pages/APA-National/306810945292
9. Adorama: @adorama, facebook.com/Adorama
9. Resource Magazine: @resourcemag, facebook.com/resourcemagazine
10. Photoshop: @photoshop, facebook.com/photoshop
11. Lightroom: @lightroom, facebook.com/lightroom
11. Santa Fe Photographic Workshops: @SFWorkshops, facebook.com/SantaFePhotographicWorkshops
12. Fotocare: @FotoCare, facebook.com/fotocare
13. ASMP: NY Chapter: @asmpny, facebook.com/asmpny
National: @asmp, facebook.com/asmpnational
1. Kawai Matthews: @kawaimatthews, facebook.com/EyeAmKawai
2. Bryan O’Neil Hughes: @bryanhughes, @photoshop, facebook.com/photoshop
3. Lara Jade: @larajade, facebook.com/larajadephotography
4. Rick Friedman: @RickFriedmanPix, facebook.com/pages/Location-Lighting-Workshops-with-Rick-Friedman/215946495121200
5. Aurelie Jezequel:@resourcemag, facebook.com/resourcemagazine
6. Alexandra Niki: @resourcemag, facebook.com/resourcemagazine
7. Beth Taubner: facebook.com/pages/Mercurylab/168600953204923
8. Ryan Enn Hughes: @ryanennhughes
9. Arash Moallemi: instagram: arashmoallemi
10. Lindsay Adler: @lindsayadler, facebook.com/lindsayadlerphotography
11. David Robin: @eyetide
12. John Harrington: @APANational, facebook.com/pages/APA-National/306810945
13. Michael Grecco: @michaelgrecco, facebook.com/michaelgreccophotography
14. Ghada Khunji: ghadakhunji.com
15. Viktoria Sorochinski: ghadakhunji.com
16. Andre Rowe: @andrerowe
17. Peter Stig: @hassyusa , facebook.com/hasselbladamericas
18. Ove Bengston: @hassyusa , facebook.com/hasselbladamericas
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?