Key Text: “Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it” (Col. 2:15, NKJV).
1. In Romans 6:12–23, the apostle Paul speaks about freedom. What is he talking about here?
2. What one Bible verse in this week’s lesson would you select that gives encouragement to the believer in relationship to the battle against evil?
3. How does the great controversy worldview help us to understand the continued existence of evil, even after Christ’s victory at the cross?
4. What is wrong with the idea that we should sin more in order to receive more grace?
5. Why is it important for Christ to use His friends and disciples as personal ambassadors and soldiers in the conflict here on this earth?
6. How should the amazing truth of redemption impact our lives in everyday terms?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?