This video is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license. It contains elements from the following works:
- Tacoma Span Bridge Collapse (1940) - [public domain] - archive.org/details/Tacoma-Narrows_Bridge_Collapse
- Fire! Patty Learns What to Do (1951) - Frith Films - [public domain] - archive.org/details/FirePat1951
- Modern Manufacturing (1963) - Department of Defense - [CC0 1.0 universal] -archive.org/details/gov.dod.dimoc.26387
- Knife-Thrower and Children (ca. 1950s) - Universal-International Newsreel [public domain] - archive.org/details/KnifeThr1950
- Atomic Bomb Blast Effects (1959) - U.S. Army [public domain] - archive.org/details/0707_Atomic_Bomb_Blast_Effects
- Ways to Settle Disputes (1950) - Coronet Instructional Films [public domain] - archive.org/details/WaystoSe1950
- humm ok - Gablé: le sac de l enfer 1 - gableboulga.com [cc-by-nc-sa] - freemusicarchive.org/music/Gabl/le_sac_de_l_enfer_1/01_humm_ok
John Hartmann produced and submitted this work to The Past Re-Imagined As The Future, organized by WFMU's Free Music Archive and Prelinger Archives.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?