Unfortunately, this type of scenario is typical in Northwestern Ontario, and likely other places in the world. We created this film to examine the prejudice that seems to exist today in regards to our indigenous people, but to also examine mixed culture and identity.
Shot in 2009 in Fort Frances, Ontario with my All Good Projects crew.
Film Festival Screenings:
• Babelgum (2010) - Online
• Young Cuts Film Festival (2010) - Montreal
• Wildsound Film Festival (2010) - Toronto
• Rendez-Vous With Madness (2010) - Toronto
• American Indian Film Festival (2010) - San Francisco
• Mispon Film Festival (2010) - Regina
• Columbia Native American Film and Video Festival of the Southeast (2010) - Winner of BEST DRAMA
• NSI Online Film Fest (Fall 2010)
• Dreamspeakers (2011) - Winner of Best Short Film
• Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community Fest 2011
• Red Fork Film Festival 2011
• Vancouver Indigenous Media Arts Festival 2011
• Asinabka Film and Media Arts Festival 2012
• Nepal International Indigenous Film Festival 2012
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?