Hi there. Well, when I decided to have a crack at modelling a vehicle I revisited a childhood favourite for inspiration, namely, The Munsters. This project was an awesome learning experience in a number of ways:
- getting away from blueprints and eyeballing a whole lot of reference photos instead.
- not getting sucked into the detail too soon. Broad brush stroke and working my way in.
- keeping things simple. I'm amazed at how simple and clean topology can be without compromising form.
- Ford 428 engines, Model T Fords, dropped axles , Hassler shocks, McPherson struts & upholstery
- planning, planning, planning. Did I say planning? Oh I did? Well, yeah, more planning then.
All that's left to say is ... enjoy!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?