In this episode I start building a 'materialize' and 'dematerialize' sequence for the Noun object.
- Quick recap of previous episode w/ a few small corrections
- Load in Tweenjs from a CDN (code.createjs.com/tweenjs-0.3.0.min.js)
- Create materialize() and dematerialize() functions in the Noun object that tween its scale up and down
- Build a crude system that will allow us to test out our new materialize and dematerialize sequences
- Take a quick look at how we can use Chrome's profiling tools to hunt make sure our objects are getting cleaned up properly by garbage collection
About Code Journal→ github.com/presstube/cyclic-vacuum-cannon#about-presstube-code-journal
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?