I was sent these directions on how to eat a banana. I completed them in the most basic way possible, looking at them as if I had never eaten a banana before.
1. Obtain a banana. By any means necessary.
2. Start from the NON-STEM end, break the skin.
3. Remove it.
4. Stick your finger through the middle of the banana tip to split it into three equal, long parts.
5. Put one of the thirds in your mouth.
6. Chew and swallow it. Repeat x2.
7. Discard the banana peel.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?