Agent: Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan
Jesse Wragg 0431 817 939 firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Papahatzis 0419 683 599 email@example.com
Located only 10 minutes from the peaceful village of Michelago, and 35 minutes from Tuggeranong is this beautiful rural property; ‘Cappagh Brae’.
There is a quality, colonial style brick-veneer home on this property, which was craftsman-built in 2005 and has been immaculately maintained ever since. With an array of quality features and fittings throughout, the owner’s dream of “having one of everything” has truly been realised and is evident in what you see here today.
However, the home is not the highlight of this significant piece of rural life. The current owners purchased this property in 1995 when it was a mixture of virgin bushland and grazing land; full of noxious weeds and a rocky landscape. However after 17 years of tireless effort and a true appreciation for the land, the lucky purchaser of this property can revel in the advantages that a conservation agreement has to offer. Zoned into 3 sections, and split over 2 lots, this 170 acre (approx.) property is currently enrolled in a conservation agreement protecting Box Gum Grassy Woodland as well as a wildlife refuge for native species.
The advantages that this offers to any potential purchaser are limitless, with an abundance of federal and state funding available to continue the projects, as well as a potential for primary producers to claim tax concessions (when operating the property as a business) and possibly a rebate on council rates (upon application).
To find out more about the conservation agreement, what is involved and the benefits to you as a purchaser, please contact Jesse or Aaron today. We can provide you with further information supplied from the NSW Department of Environment. Also a video of an extended interview with one of the vendors (who explains the advantages they have found as well as the reasons they originally decided to join the program). We can also provide contact details for numerous council and NSW Dept. of Environment officials who have had specific dealings with this particular property.
Key features of this property include:
• 170 acres (approx.) of quality land
• 3 dams, 2 bores & 15 water tanks, all of which can be connected to bush-fire fighting equipment
• Solar hot water and grid-interactive solar electricity
• Garaging for 7 vehicles
• Carport accommodation for 2 vehicles
• 4 bedroom home with quality appliances and finishes throughout
• Master bedroom with dressing room, ensuite and parent’s retreat
• 14 zone, in-slab heating
• 3 separate living areas including a family room, living/dining room and a parent’s retreat
• Infrastructure including 2 chook yards, a shearing shed and garaging/sheds for several vehicles
Other features include:
• 4 meter TV aerial
• Direct line of sight to the Baroona Road 3g phone tower which means plenty of mobile phone coverage
• Landscaped grounds, including a wrap-around circular driveway which also acts as a fire-prevention barrier
Block Size: 68.834 ha. / 170.093 acres (approx.)
Featuring: Jesse Wragg & Barbara Corrigan
Gang Gang Photos: Jacqui Pearson from Delderfield Luxury Accomodation delderfield.com.au
Eastern Pygmy Possum Photo: Stuart Cohen
Video Editor and Production: Neal Size
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?