A day in the life of an Apprentice!
So you’ve heard about our “Win an iPad” competition – and now you want to be in with a chance of winning!
Take a look at the details below for entry information and the important (although boring) terms and conditions.
How to enter:
1) Make a video about your day to day job as an Apprentice. It doesn’t need to be formal, we’re happy for you to have a laugh while you do it, just make sure it tells us about what you do, where you work and what you think of it all.
Make sure you have the permission of your employer to make the video. Show it to them before you enter to ensure they are happy for you to proceed!
2) Film it on whichever equipment you like. Our example was shot on a mobile phone, so we’re not looking for the next Avatar. Just use what you have to hand.
3) Edit it in one of the free video software programs we mentioned on the competition poster. You can find links to them below. Add music and transitions if you like, or keep it simple!
4) Upload the video to YouTube by Friday 14th December and send us the link in an email. (Make sure you make the video public so we can see it!). Entries to: email@example.com Remember to provide us with your name and a contact telephone number so that we can contact you if you win.
5) Once the entry date has passed, we will upload all entries to our Facebook page in one batch so everybody has the same amount of time to get likes.
6) The winner will be the video with the most likes by 12 noon on Friday 11th January, so make sure you get your friends and family to vote for you!
For more info visit: fb.me/sthelenschamberapprenticships
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?