Some main features Rift provides:
• Move multiple different properties (in & out points, source start, markers, keyframes) independently of each other.
• Only affect properties that are before, after, or in a set range of the scrubber.
• Shift with relative or absolute values.
• Sequence over a specified time using linear, ease in, ease out, ease both. Affect the strength of non linear eases using the expo field.
• Stagger by a given offset.
• Randomize with a range.
• Smart input fields accept values such as: 1s, 1f, 1m, 1h, 1ms and converts accordingly. Default unit is seconds.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?