"Noah Finds Deliverance"
1. Noah WITNESSED the deliverance of God
2. Noah WORKED on the deliverance of God
3. Noah WAITED on the deliverance of God
4. Noah WORSHIPED the God that delivered him
Genesis 8:4-5 - The ark rested on July 17th on the Mountains of Ararat and the waters decreased continually until October 1st when the tops of the mountains were finally seen.
Cross Reference - Hebrews 13:5
Genesis 9:1-17 Something New Nov 25 2012
"When God Does Something New"
1. The newness of God starts with 'WORDS'
2. The newness of God starts a STANDARD
Life should be PERPETUATED (vs. 1)
Life should be PROLONGED (vs. 2-4)
Life should be PROTECTED (vs. 5-7)
3. The newness of God starts with a SYMBOL
We are descendents of Noah.
A rainbow represents the unconditional covenant (promise) between HIM and us that he will never flood the Earth again to destroy all flesh.
Communion is the new covenant - God crucified His Son. The cup is the new covenant in my blood, drink in remembrance of me....and eat for my body which is broken for you in remembrance of me.
Cross Reference - Revelations 4:2-3, Ezekiel 1:26, Isaiah 43:18-19, Joshua 1:8, Isaiah 9:10, 1 Corinthians 11:24
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?