Patti Medaris Culea is the author of 7 exciting books on Cloth Doll Making (the latest is available as a Kindle e-Reader) as well as the popular DVD title, Cloth Doll Making. Patti teaches Cloth Doll Making from her studio in San Diego, California and frequently as well in many other locations including Australia and England.
In Cloth Doll Inspirations, Patti Medaris Culea provides a variety of creative ideas for cloth doll makers. Working the same doll body three different ways (see cover photo), she takes inspiration from old fabrics and lace, popular doll-making themes and childhood dreams.
More than 5 hours of detailed instructional workshops, including:
- Direct Draping & Drafting of Fabrics
- Lacy Undergarments
- Ribbon Roses & Crystal Flowers
- Silk & Craft Foam Hats
- Fancy Purses & Crazy Patch Pouches
- Water Color and Marker Pen Faces
- Dispersed Dyed Fabrics
- Heat Transferred Digital Appliqués
- Beaded Ball Joints
- Embroidered Feather Stitches with Beaded Accents
- Easy Hats, Handbags and Hat Pins from Fabric Circles
- Beaded Stamp Tattoos & Heat Set Crystal Accents
- Layered Tulle Skirts with Crystal Accents
- Vintage Buckled and High-Heeled Shoes
- Lucet Braids and Fabric Tube Embellishments
- Lotus Slippers, Obi Corsets and Organza Faerie Wings
- Travel & Display Considerations
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?