1. HP and Lexmark will increase most print consumables’ prices early 2013. Will this lead to another round of price hikes among other OEMs—as in 2012?
2. Printer sales in many regions are gloomy, but the industry is about to boom, in Thailand.
3. Epson has developed an inkjet printer 40 percent smaller than last year’s model to meet customer’s needs.
4. Memjet releases Lomond EvoJet Office 2 which requires no warm-up time and has 70,000 ink nozzles.
5. HP has received an award for using technology to catch criminals selling fake printer consumables in Africa.
6. 125 Cartridge World retail shops across the US have donated almost $20,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
7. Eastman Kodak has raised about $525 million from the sale of 1100 imaging patents.
8. HP has just started to heavily promote the world's first and smallest mobile all-in-one printer—OfficeJet 150—in China.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?