An assembly of the best shots I took using my Panasonic GH2 while home on break. Not much order was intended, I was just trying understand how it uses light.
- None of these shots are color graded.
- Shot at 24mps High Bitrate Mode (Unhacked)
- The lens was a Minolta 35-70mm F4
- Mounts included a Table Dolly and a Gorilla Pod.
- Edited using Premiere CS6 (with the original .MTS files) and exported with Adobe Media Encoder.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?