The automatic enrolment of employees into a pension scheme represents the biggest change to UK retirement savings in over 50 years. In successive months between January and November next year, employers with between 50,000 and 500 workers will be starting the auto-enrolment process for their workers. Companies that have not already decided what to offer their workers, or how to roll this out, are going to have to act quickly.
Faced with yet another complex compliance burden, employers will be looking to their providers and advisers to help them design a simple and manageable solution. Whilst various approaches to automating the process have emerged amidst great fanfare – from HR and Payroll companies, to Flexible Benefit and Pension providers – the options can be confusing and employers will need to understand the operational and implementation challenges before making their decision.
These are a few of the key questions to be answered:
• What types of enrolment solutions are available?
• How does the employer choose the right one?
• What are the implementation challenges that employers and providers will face?
• What do employers need to do now?
This free 30 minute webinar is aimed at those providing AE solutions, those looking to provide advice on AE and those facing implementation challenges. Having worked with a range of companies offering solutions as well as those advising on them, Altus will give an independent view of the impacts and hurdles facing employers as they implement auto enrolment.
Topics covered will include:
• Recap of the employer’s duties
• The auto-enrolment marketplace
• Considerations for selecting a solution
• Implementation and operational challenges
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?