Did some more calibration work to sync Kinect and DSLR for RGBDToolkit. Worked out much better than the first time.
Hint: use heat lamps like this (amazon.de/Sanitas-605-25-SIL-06-Infrarotlampe/dp/B000NNLXDW) as an IR source, but point it at the ceiling, not directly onto the calibration checker board. That gives you better error values in RGBDToolkit.
- rgbdtoolkit.com (Beta 0041)
- Free MTS Converter from the Mac App Store (to convert raw C100 files to H264)
- Quicktime 7 (to stitch rendered png-images back together)
- EOS C100, f.28 17-55mm (@17mm)
- Kinect 360
- Quenox DR2 DSLR Rig (repurposed as a holder for the kinect)
- lots of Velcro
- Manfrotto tripod
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?