Knowledge Centered Support ( KCS ) is a holistic knowledge management framework, with;
• knowledge management processes,
• knowledge management procedures,
• knowledge management governance,
• knowledge management growth phases
KCS gives clear instructions on:
• Knowledge Management Roles & Responsibilities
• Knowledge Management Database structure
• Knowledge Article Structure and Content Standards
• Knowledge Documentation, Information Management & Content Management
• Knowledge Management Tools and Technology design and configuration
• Knowledge Management Measurement and Benefits
This is the 1st chapter of an online training course that I'm creating for Knowledge Centered Support (KCS).
All Course Chapters will be finished by July 2013.
This 1st video has is very handy to introduce people to the concepts of KCS.
The whole course will be delivered in HD, and via a SCORM compliant LMS system and broken down into 10 min sections with embedded interactive excercises and pop quizes.
This sample video runs for 36 mins.
Please feel free to provide Feedback: email@example.com
I've also cut these down to small 10 min segments on youtube:
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?