In collaboration with the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Excelerant facilitates a Leadership Development Program for leaders of public, private, and family businesses. Leaders engage with peers in group sessions and individually with private coaching sessions. Participants are leaders and rising stars in a diverse set of companies and are grouped according to their roles within their organizations.
Program components include:
- Four (4) Group Sessions once/month
- Individual Leadership Assessment with Talent Analytics Report & Coaching Debrief Session
- Five (5) One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- 2013 Executive Leader - February 7 | March 7 | April 4 | May 9
- 2013 Senior Leader - April 18 | May 21 | June 18 | July 25
- 2013 Key Leader - June 13 | July 11 | August 8 | September 5
For more information on The Moody Executive Institute Leadership Development Program visit exexp.com/MEI or contact 1.888.201.0155 ext.712.
Be sure to visit the Moody Executive Institute Leadership Development Program LinkedIn Page to see what others say about the program.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?