Kanyonline is a unique marketing project connecting social media with geo-marketing and mobile marketing. Here's how it works:
People subscribe to Kanyon's wi-fi via their Facebook or Foursquare account, which provides Kanyon with the related personal social graph information and enriches its behavioural and social media data. If they choose, they can enable the 'social media check-in' option to process automatic check-in. Authorized social check-ins to Kanyon help it to become a trending location and build hype.
People then receive a customized SMS to their mobile phone informing them about time-specific offers from Kanyon, which creates instant communication. And when they open up their browser, they are directed to a personalized landing page where they can:
• see a list of their Facebook friends who have checked into Kanyon or its stores at the same time
• update their Facebook status
• request a song from the Kanyon Virgin Radio Facebook Page
• read news about Kanyon campaigns/promotions
• see Twitter mentions about Kanyon in Twitterverse
Project got awarded to be listed on Facebook Studio:
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?