From Dusk 2 Dawn (FD2D); online interactive publishing and creative portfolio network, profiling the East Midlands arts sector globally.
FD2D.com is a creative networking site that brings people together, a catalyst for collaboration and signposting for opportunities. No matter what you do or who you are there is space for you to contribute to our online community. Daily interesting editorial content can be continually found on the site enhanced with additional interactive rich media; video interviews, social media feeds as well as space to respond and voice your opinion and publish your own articles. The site is there to help and support, network your portfolio and a vehicle to assist emerging practitioners to be the best possible artist, practitioner, producer, wordsmith, director or creative entrepreneur or for arts and media organisations to find the right creative to work with them on in the arts and media sector.
Creativity is thinking. Creativity is change. Creativity is aiming for the impossible and making it possible. Education is key and this is our goal for the future. Let's change the way we think.
How to use FD2D.COM
Setting up a profile and networking on the site
1. Set up profile
2. Add an image, tags, summary and description so people have a good understanding of what you do.
3. Add your social links to the page plus add them to ‘manage feeds’ to aggregate the content to your profile
4. Follow people you are interested in to keep up to date with their activity
5. Upload images or video directly to your profile
6. Be inspired, network and shout about what you do
Calling all journalists, press officers and marketeers
1. Set up a profile
2. Upload news, press release, interviews, reviews, previews, creative writing or editorial
3. Share your work with the community
4. Share your work through social media
5. Get noticed by potential commissioners or employers
6. Good platform to start your career as a journalist / media producer
7. Network with photographers, videographers and like-minded people
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?