A little breakdown of what has been done in this reel by myself:
1. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows: development of a custom Houdini "pyro" "macro" solver using the standard and custom micro solvers (C++ / HDK), development of various helper tools for setting the sources, force fields etc up, conversion between the point arrays / particles and fields, making a setup for the steam effect and running all the steam simulations.
2. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: development of Houdini connector plugins to proprietary particle cache format (C++ / Houdini Development Kit), development of the tools for generation / transformation of multiple SDFs / velocity fields, development of particle source / velocity fields generators, optimized particle to multiple SDFs collision solver, 3D SDF volume to 2D texture conversion tool (Python, VEX, HDAs), setting up the airborne sand splashes / sprays, R&D of 2.5D sliding sand sim.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader: development of the fluid sourcing, velocity field, screen space displacement of water reflections tools, smoke eels fluid sims, rendering.
4. Clash of the Titans: fluid simulations for one of the Hades' cape elements, rendering.
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: magic wand / shield, shockwave, debris (dirt, dust, twigs, pine needles), writing the shaders and rendering.
6. Australia: development of the particle sourcing, velocity fields, particle advection tools, tools for slicing of the particle sims, volumetric shader. Runnig the sims and rendering.
7. Wanted: development of particle to volume setup, volumetric shader, running the dust, sand effects, babysitting.
8. Abbey Supersquirrel Commercial: cape, leaves, badge.
9. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: tool for leaves
10. The Golden Compass: ice chunk / snow dust splashes, scratches on the ice, setup for volumetric rendering.
11. GSC Gameworld Publishing Logo: those jelly things, shaders, rendering.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?